I have some very BIG news to share!
Big Brothers Big Sisters of East Tennessee is excited to announce that we have been named a 2017 Pinnacle Agency by Big Brothers Big Sisters of America. This award recognizes the dedication of our leadership, staff, board, and volunteers to provide the highest quality programming for the children we serve. BBBS-ETN is one of 10 affiliates out of 300 nationwide, and the only in the state of Tennessee, to receive this honor!
Pinnacle Agencies met or exceeded the following goals for the last two years:
- Served a minimum of 150 children and raised $150,000 in revenue. (BBBS-ETN served 850 children last fiscal year, and we’ve set a goal of reaching 1,000 by 2020.)
- Achieved a community-based 12-month retention rate of more than 73%.
- Achieved a site-based 12-month retention rate of more than 52%.
- Showed growth in active matches—in our case, to 670 active matches.
- Posted a positive net income at the end of last fiscal year.
With you by our side, we look forward to continuing to achieve our goals, further our mission, and transform the East Tennessee community, one match at a time.
Thank you for making this possible.
Chief Executive Officer
Big Brothers Big Sisters of East Tennessee