Knoxville, TN – (June 22, 2021) – Kansas City Chiefs Offensive Lineman and former Tennessee Vol star Trey Smith is teaming up with UnitedHealthcare to distribute new sneakers and socks to 60 kids participating in the Big Brothers Big Sisters of East Tennessee mentorship program.
UnitedHealthcare volunteers will be on hand to help as each “Little” is presented a new pair of shoes and an opportunity to meet Trey.
- You can view the story on LinkedIn here.
- Knoxville News Sentinel: Former Tennessee Vols star Trey Smith, now in the NFL, continues to give back to Knoxville, June 23, 2021
- WVLT Online: Trey Smith comes back to Knoxville to help give away shoes to children in the community,
- WATE Online: Kansas City Chiefs, VFL Trey Smith gives shoes to Big Brothers Big Sisters of East Tennessee, June 22, 2021
- Arrowhead Pride: Kansas City Chiefs, VFL Trey Smith gives shoes to Big Brothers Big Sisters of East Tennessee | WATE, June 23, 2021
- WVLT (CBS): Trey Smith helping the community, Broadcast
- WATE (ABC): Trey Smith hands out new sneakers, socks, Broadcast
- WJHL-TV (ABC/CBS): VFL hands out new socks & shoes to kids, Broadcast
About UnitedHealthCare – UnitedHealthcare is dedicated to helping people live healthier lives and making the health system work better for everyone by simplifying the health care experience, meeting consumer health and wellness needs, and sustaining trusted relationships with care providers. In the United States, UnitedHealthcare offers the full spectrum of health benefit programs for individuals, employers, and Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries, and contracts directly with more than 1.3 million physicians and care professionals, and 6,500 hospitals and other care facilities nationwide. The company also provides health benefits and delivers care to people through owned and operated health care facilities in South America. UnitedHealthcare is one of the businesses of UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH), a diversified health care company. For more information, visit UnitedHealthcare at www.uhc.com or follow @UHC on Twitter.